Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

I don't think that I give enough appreciation to Friday.

This past Monday was a holiday that was severely needed. Then Tuesday came and once again it was back to the grime of the work week. On Wednesday, I can almost count down the individual hours until Friday afternoon.

Do you ever stop and wonder how you can become so content with your every day routine? I wish that I could wake up on a Wednesday morning and say, "I think I'll just lay in bed all day long and watch soap operas." Wishful thinking.


As you can see, this is the beginning of what I hope will be a ongoing blog. There are so many things that I need to say and I think this will be a pathway to release my thoughts. Well... that and my therapist thinks this is good for my ora.

No comments:

Post a Comment