Monday, July 5, 2010

A world of Crazy....

I know that I have touched on my crazy dreams that flood my sleep. It shouldn't surprise you that the other night I almost pulled a stunt to be considered for admittance to a mental facility....

I had fallen asleep early and I woke up about an hour later. As I opened my eyes, I noticed something that appeared to be a huge spider on the wall. Instead of freaking out and grabbing a shoe for termination, I decided to throw my body on the wall (as if I was spiderman) and come face to face with the insect. I can only imagine that I was dreaming at first and then I woke up in the middle of being plastered to my bedroom wall. It took me a minute or two to realize that there was no spider and that I needed to get a grip and come back to reality.

Note to self: You are NOT spider man. If you try to climb up your wall, you are a moron. And yes, you deserve the bruise on your knee for thinking otherwise.

You would think that I take some kind of crazy medicine that causes these endless dreams. But no drugs being taken here. Although, sometimes it does seem as though I have ingested some form of LSD. I can't think of any other answer to it. Hmmm... or maybe I need to see a shrink... YIKES!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe I don't even know what to say but that's funny! I wish I wouldve seen that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...or take a pregnancy test!! ;) I always had nutty dreams when I was preggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't going to say that but I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not possible my friends... That would require the act of sexual contact...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well apparently you are doing all kinds of things in your sleep so you never know!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete