Friday, January 21, 2011

Randomness

I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged... I'm hoping to be more successful at it this year.


There are many things that I wished I could have completed in 2010.


I would love to get further along with my book. I seem to get going on a good roll and then end up getting serious writer's block. There are just so many directions to point the characters in. I sometimes wonder how authors create such intriguing characters and evolve such adventurous stories. Hopefully, I will write something that people will enjoy reading.

My best friend moved back to Texas (temporarily) in December. I hate that I haven't had a chance to make a trip to see her. She has two of the most precious babies that I DO consider my nephews; even if we technically don't share the same blood. They will forever be in my life.

I think I would like to sing again. No, not just in the shower. Music used to be my passion in life. Now it seems as though that passion has faded and I'm a fuddy-duddy. I'd like to think I still have the voice to sing. Maybe, maybe not... who knows?

I would LOVE to be a standup comedian. Though people might think otherwise... Either that or a clown... HA...

In 2011, I would like to see more of my friends.

I want to experience things that are outside of my dreams. If you've read any of my previous blogs, my dreams are wacky fo-sho!

I guess that's a short one for my return....

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment