Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To whom it may concern;

What is the point of having a yellow light for people to slow down when the ass behind me revs his engine up and hits my back end?
If I weren’t a “good” girl, I would’ve jumped out and given him a piece of my mind. But… I’m scared of confrontation with strangers. I think I’ll keep the peace for now.

WHAT A WEEKEND!?!
I took Ky to the lake this weekend. It was filled with relaxation stations and cool breezes. HA! Yea right! Like I’ve said before, she loves the lake. I, however, couldn’t wait to get back to reality. There was definitely a part of me that wanted to get home sooner than my three and a half foot counterpart.
I wish I could be in high school again. Well, sometimes. The most vivid memory right now is one of my mom chasing my car down the driveway and jumping threw my car window. She was PSYCHO! She was mad at me for talking back to her. I pray that my child is not as bad as I was. If so… Lord help me.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, did you change your blog name because I'm not getting feeds from you anymore??
    I'll re-add it!

    2nd of all-- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Mom and I had war at least twice a week. Hair brushes flying... screaming and yelling.

    Oh the joys of teenage-hood!

    ReplyDelete